Franciscans International (FI) is a shared global ministry that serves to help the poor and the most vulnerable. Together we can make a difference.
Ways to get involved with FI:
- Inform FI of injustices that you experience and that cannot only be addressed at local and national level.
- Share personal experiences and first-hand information on human rights violations to be used to advocate at the UN.
- Strengthen relations between FI and your parish/community/justice networks
- Subscribe to the Franciscan Voice e-newsletter and print it out for those without email
- Invite FI to present in your parish or at your next regional meeting
- Display FI communications materials in your parish/community
- Share postal and email addresses of individuals, regional groups and provincial headquarters to help strengthen the international Franciscan network.
- Help FI to reach more people.
- Give a donation and encourage your regional group/community to do the same.
- Volunteer in an FI office.